Block Booking – A FULL REFUND will be given if a block booking purchase is cancelled prior to participating in any of the sessions.
Refunds will be made after deducting used sessions at full drop in rate (as all block bookings are discounted rates).
Refunds will only be eligible if claimed whilst block booking card is within valid usage period.
Block bookings are non-transferable.
Personal Training – A FULL REFUND will be issued if the package is cancelled prior to participating in any purchased sessions.
Used sessions will be charged at the FULL SINGLE SESSION PRICE if the package is cancelled part way through.
Events, Workshops and Pilates Preliminaries – Booked places must be cancelled 48 hours before the workshop start date. If less than 48 hours, NO refund will be given unless your place can be filled.
You may defer your booking for Pilates Introductory Programme (PIP) ONCE only. Thereafter, your payment will be forfeit.
Booking implies acceptance of these terms.
* Any refund of payment made by paypal, credit or debit card will be less card merchant fees.
* Failure to attend a booked class/session will result in full charge for missed class/session. Any cancellations must be made a minimum of 2 hours prior to the class/session start time. If cancellation is made with less than the required 2 hours, forward booking will not be available until all bookings have been taken from those attending.
* All block bookings are discounted from walk-in fee and have an expiry date. Block bookings will not be extended without prior notice.
* Classes with fewer than 3 participants may be subject to cancellation. In this unfortunate event, every effort will be made to contact booked clients and no charge will be incurred.
* If no prior experience in the Pilates technique, a PIP (or sufficient 1-2-1) must be completed prior to joining a regular timetabled Pilates based class.
* All class sizes are kept small for comfort, safety and personal attention. Booking is essential.
* Payment for PIP must be made prior to the commencement of the course. We are unable to accept payment on the day and places are not be guaranteed if payment has not been received.
* All payments can be made by cash, direct transfer, credit or debit card.
* Membership contract is a minimum of 3 months, thereafter, a rolling monthly contract with 1 full months notice of termination.