Pilates Preliminaries Intensive Workshop.
If you have no previous Pilates experience, this workshop must be completed prior to joining a timetabled L1 Pilates class.
We are often asked why we set this rule.
At Bodywork-Pilates, we take your practice, safety and understanding very seriously. We have been running a studio since 2002 and we have tried many ways to integrate newcomers to the technique into classes, but by far the least disruptive for everyone, is that those newcomers have some level of understanding that allows the class to continue to flow.
In our level 1 classes, we may have people with illness or injury that have been working with the technique for years, but it is a suitable level for them and their condition.
We may have pregnant ladies who have been practicing Pilates for years, but a level 1 is the appropriate level for them at this time.
Allowing someone in with no underpinning knowledge can be disruptive for regular class attendees, and is overwhelming for the newcomer. It takes time to learn the breathing, postitioning and connections, and this is best achieved in a specific session where questions can be addressed, answered and clarified.
A 2 hour workshop covering all the basic underpinning knowledge needed to then integrate comfortably into a level 1 class.
Just pick a date and time that suits and we’ll help you get started on your Pilates journey.
Dates for 2017;
Saturday 4th March, 1.00-3.00pm
Saturday 1st April, 1.00-3.00pm
Saturday 6th May, 1.00-3.00pm
All workshops are held at our Wrexham studio
Pilates Preliminaries Fast Forward
Appointments on a Private (1-2-1) or semi-private (small group) basis can be made if dates or larger group workshops do not suit you.
Please note – it is the participants responsibility to provide the necessary number of clients for small group training.
Private 1-2-1 (90 minutes) £55.00
Semi-Private 1-2-2 (90 minutes) £30.00 per person
Please contact us to discuss your requirements further.
Please note – your workshop place is not confirmed until full payment is received.
When booking, please indicate date required.
- Payment must be made prior to attendance. No place is confirmed or secured unless full payment is received in advance of course commencement.
- Cancellation of a booked place within 48 hours of course commencement will be charged in full.
- Cancellation of greater than 48 hours will be refunded in full.
- A course place may be deferred to the next course once, without penalty, if more than 48 hours notice is given. Thereafter, cancellation rules apply.
- Acceptance of these terms is assumed if a booking form is returned complete with payment.