Prices – Flexibility is our strength
Membership at Bodywork-Pilates – simple terms and no confusing peak/off-peak hours.
Included in your membership;
- Unlimited classes at the studio, Beehive Healthcare & Gresford
- Discount on workshops
- Bodywork-Pilates t-shirt
- Member only workshops & evenings
- Discount on Tropic skincare
(subject to fair usage & minimum 3 months commitment)
There is NO joining fee
Memberships can be tailor made to suit your individual needs. For example, to include personal training and /or massage.
However, you do not have to become a member to attend classes.
You may attend your 1st class on a pay as you go basis at £7.50. After your 1st visit you will be required to buy a block booking.
Buy 5 classes for £33.00 (to be used within 6 weeks)
Buy 10 classes for £60.00 (to be used within 12 weeks)
Buy 20 classes for £112.00 (to be used within 6 months)
Buy 40 classes for £210.00 (to be used within 12 months)
- Block Booking – A FULL REFUND will be given if a block booking purchase is cancelled prior to participating in any of the sessions. NO refunds will be issued once training has commenced.
Block bookings are non-transferable.
- Personal Training – A FULL REFUND will be issued if the package is cancelled prior to participating in any purchased sessions. Used sessions will be charged at the full single session price if the package is cancelled part way through.
- Events, Workshops and Pilates Preliminaries – Booked places must be cancelled 48 hours before the workshop start date. If less than 48 hours, NO refund will be given unless your place can be filled. You may defer your booking for Pilates Preliminaries ONCE only. Thereafter, your payment will be forfeit.
Booking implies acceptance of these terms.
- Failure to attend a booked class/session will result in full charge for missed class/session. A minimum of 2 hours cancellation of session start time is required.
- All block bookings are discounted from walk-in fee and have an expiry date. Block bookings will not be extended without prior notice.
- Classes with fewer than 3 participants may be subject to cancellation. In this unfortunate event, booked clients will be notified and no charge will be incurred.
- If no prior experience in the technique, a Pilates Preliminaries Intensive (or 1-2-1) must be completed prior to joining a regular timetabled Pilates based class.
- Class sizes are kept small. Booking is essential.
- Payment for Pilates Preliminaries should be made by cash, cheque, credit or debit card prior to the commencement of the course. We are unable to accept payment on the day and places are not be guaranteed if payment has not been received.
- All payments can be made by cash, cheque, credit or debit card.
- Membership contract is a minimum of 3 months, with 1 month termination notice required.
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur.
No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages.
Please note, information may alter on this website from time to time. Bodywork-Pilates Ltd accepts no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site.
Bodywork-Pilates Ltd does not warrant that the information on this website, or its contents or hypertext links, are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Bodywork-Pilates Ltd exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure.
Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Bodywork-Pilates Ltd will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.